Monday, 18 May 2015

The End of an Era



The End of an Era. 
I have completed my time at Trinity.




I have recently just finished my final year exams and moved out of my on campus accommodation.



"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us..."








The last four years have been such an incredible journey. It's kind of surreal to be finished college - and as sad as I am, I plan on just embracing the change and opportunities to come.




I was so lucky to spend my last semester living on campus, in house 33 ( New Square)
It's probably the best address I will ever have! 





Studying for exams heavily involved moaning about it on snapchat....



and of course well 'deserved' (?) study rewards.....






Over the last four years I have fallen in love with the city of Dublin. 











Will I survive without 'fast food' sushi on returning to the country side, albeit for a short short amount of time?? Kokoro became a study season fave!!


Dublin is such an amazing city, with such personality.  I am forever hearing people my age complain about Ireland - thinking their lives will suddenly become amazing when they leave. I think its important to make the most of where you are and explore the city you are in. Of course I am eager to travel more and see the world. Maybe I have rose tinted glasses on but I really think Dublin is just as beautiful as any city. All cities have their flaws....






(More kokoro, can you say obsessed?)


I will do a few more posts about my last few weeks in College - although not hella interesting as I was studying/ trying to study.... 


Then its on to the next chapter in my life. 
(Nervous, but excited. )

No comments:

Post a Comment