Tuesday, 24 February 2015

My life in Pictures








My Life in Pictures: Week 6

                                    

B and I, the struggle to get an angle that BOTH of us like. This one I'm not too eager about.



Eoghan and I went to get pancakes at MOOCH , Dawson Street.
This on Sunday; when pancake Tuesday seemed just too far away. We saw Roz Purcell leaving the shop as we arrived - I really wanted to ask for a photo but I GOT NERVOUS. She literally is the most beautiful woman ever !!! These pancakes are gluten free and from Roz's Natural Born Feeder line. The plate looks a bit of a mess but I swear it is the tastiest mess ever. Mooch give you LOADS of fruit too - no skimpy portions. This cost around 5euro and so. worth. it. 




On night I just couldn't sleep so I bought Trisha Paytas : The Stripper Diaries from Amazon Kindle and had it sent to my i-pad. I read it in the night as its only 70-ish pages. If you watch her on YouTube it is hella interesting as you learn about everything she went through to get where she is today. It was written in diary form and to be honest the story doesn't really flow but she explained in a video that's because its just her exact diary - she didn't expect to publish it when she wrote it. I didn't expect to like Trish Paytas as she is so different from me: hella blonde, hella loud but once you get over that she is probably one of the funniest YouTubers ; apart from Drew - the love of my life hahah.  This is a book that you would read if you want something easy to read that doesn't require a lot of brain power - This book doesn't try and pretend to be anything its not though, which I like. 



The best thing about studying in groups and the worst thing about studying in groups. 


We ended up making chocolate strawberries. 




This coffee is a college students dream. I have gone through 2 pots this semester already - means way less Starbucks though , which has probably saved me a small fortune. 







That's it really. From Wednesday Night onwards I got really sick with a flu and some other things so I spent the rest of the week in bed watching Louis Theroux documentaries on Netflix and drinking gallons of water. 

Q: Can I write a post without overusing the words 'hella' and 'eager'?
A: Nope. 



No comments:

Post a Comment