Saturday, 14 February 2015

My life in Pictures







My Life In Pictures

                    Week 5 - final semester

Time is passing to quickly.



Feeling like a poor student now I am no longer working part time - a girl can dream.


Slowly but surely making friends with the Trinity Cat.



                  My 'side' of my shared bathroom. Two tidy people living together is heaven. 





Date Night. Went to the Lighthouse Cinema in Smithfield. I am so eager about drinking wine in the cinema - even from a plastic cup!!!!



Re-dyed my dip dye! This purple is so vibrant but a deep purple. Purrfect.






I went for brunch with my family to BEAR on South William Street and they had THE BEST veggie brunch options. Avocado is the way to my heart. 


I am obsessed with these cans. They are around 2.50 euro but they taste delish. I usually think these pre made cans are such a waste of money but once you taste it you will understand !!!

 
I hate when I don't pay attention in class. Low key anxiety about missing something important for exams. 





I went to see Inherent Vice and it was, in my opinion, one of the worst movies I had seen in a long time. I thought I would love it but there was no plot. It was really confusing and the cinematography was disappointing. It was not aesthetically pleasing nor interesting. The characters were developed poorly and it just wasn't for me. 





                                            Image result for american sniper
American Sniper was decent, better than I expected but slightly traumatising. 
I thought it really captured the effects of PTSD for troops well. When the movie ended there was silence in the cinema - even when we got up to leave no one was talking - I think that shows how emotional it was. 



I went to see this last night with B and I was expecting it to be awful from all that's being said about it on social media but I actually thought it was good. Better than expected anyway. I think its 'cool' to diss it and Buzzfeed are having a field day talking shite about the movie. But I even laughed out loud several times during the movie. The sex scenes were done tastefully. The last scene where she is getting whipped and is crying is very hard to watch. The movie is more about his luxurious life style, the war in his mind and desires of both Grey and Ana. 

DON'T EVEN TRY AND DISS THIS MOVIE IF YOU LIKED TWILIGHT. I don't think it tries to be anything it isnt - and as for people saying the book was 'poorly written' - it was written for the general public as an erotic novel - the purpose was not to be a piece of academic lit. 

a does what it says on the tin type of movie. Rather long though. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment