Labels

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Last Semester in College ( week one & two)



I have moved back to Dublin for my last semester in college. Totally bittersweet. 

I am living on campus which I am hella eager about. 

Week One 


Moving in gifts from Eoghan 








We went to the Guinness Store house because I had a free voucher to get in ( cheapskate students haha) I really don't like Guinness but it was fun pouring & tasting. The real reason we went was for the view at the top !! 







I got hella oats, back to student life and have to budget, plan and cook eek. 


Reunited with B ❤️




I dip dyed my hair purple! To embrace my last semester being a college student haha. 



Living really close to the Dublin Flagship H&M store is v difficult. 


Downside of college living.....



I made pancakes 1. Because it's cute 
                            2. It's the only food I had at the time hah


Lil things to remind me of home. Heh


My new hero. Can someone get this cat a social work degree already. 




Coupon queen strikes again. 



Jelly shots for the last BW in the lost society.




Too many cocktails but they were €4 each in Opium !! 






My home for this semester. 


B , being a sneak. 



Pre drinks ❤️❤️


Feeling slightly overwhelmed by study but other than that I am having the best time back in college and having missed a class yet this semester - even with hangovers haha 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment