Labels

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Mini Review: Benefit 'Bigger Than BB Big Easy'


I got this BB cream/ foundation the week before I finished college because it was really hyped by loads of YT bloggers. I was so eager when I picked it up because the shade 'light' was actually really pale, which suits my skin colour. I have been wearing it every second day for a month and I like it, but don't love it.... The coverage is very light (even with a double application). I have normal skin and I found unless I had moisturizers on before applying that this 'BB' cream made my skin look so dry and without foundation it looked almost 'flaky' sometimes....this shouldn't happen when my skin isn't at all dry....This is obviously the 'liquid to powder' effect at work.  
For every day use it is fine and I will finish the tube because I am currently studying and not really going anyway important but I will not be repurchasing. UGH  I had such high hopes for this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment