Labels

Friday, 7 March 2014

My Week in Pictures




Collected my sister from my old school. Felt hella nostalgic . 


Found my drivers licence and spent 60% of the week driving around .


Birthday week ;)

Gallery 29 , Mullingar


Eoghan came to Mullingar ....





Belvedere , Mullingar










We drove the Cavan and stayed at the Radison Blu Farmhouse estate . 
The outdoor infinity pool and the mint therapy room were amazing ...













Lush Bath Bomb Binge 






Went for cocktails at Green 19, Camden st , Dublin 2 . 




Birthday dinner at L'Gueuleton' fade st , Dublin 2








Busyfeet and Coco cafe is our new fave. 










'National burrito day' 


Got this for free on my way to college 
I love marketing teams ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete