Friday, 7 February 2014

Week 4



Some of my week in pictures ....






Went to a local health food shop and bought tea tree because too many sore throats - prevention is better than cute .
And whole wheat cous cous  ( with red onion, red pepper , spring onion and soy sauce it makes the best lunch ) 



I didn't know wet & wild came to Ireland ?? Watermelon flavour . I really only bought this for the scent but it's supringly really good !! 






They now sell Arizona cans in Dublin for €2.50 which is a LOT better than the bottles that were nearly €4 in some places . You can get them in Happy Candy ? The pink sweet shop in temple bard . 





So eager about 'velvet lips' lip gloss fro Topshop that makes your lips matte & velvety . Every single Topshop make up product I have used I have fallen in love with . Eager breaver .



I bought some kale to see what the hype was all about . ( can you tell I was trying to be very healthy this week , heh) 



Went for post tutorial breakfast on the coldest morning ever . 


And coffee in Avoca because we both have a long Thursday in college . Ugh




I have started trying to do actual study every Thursday . Not going too well. Help help .




I have a new found love for blood grapefruit . 



First attempt of making kale chips . They actually turned out pretty good ...


.... And smoothie with kale ...



This juice and vodka go so well together . If only all my mixers were this posh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment