Labels

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Graze Box





First Graze Box came in the post today. 
So cute & tasty . 

Since I live in the Republic of Ireland and Graze Box don't ship there I had to be so sneaky and get it sent to Parcel Motel in Norther Ireland and then they send it to a collection point near me . 

Super cheap - It was under €4 

You can change your type of box ( from nibbles box - light box - breakfast box -kids box etc ) 

Literally in love with this . I just stick the little snack boxes in my bag for long college days . 


www.graze.co.uk 

If you want to use my code for a free first , 5th and 10th box use 

DM449L3PB


( I don't think I gain anything from you using this so don't think I am trying to be sneaky) 


Contents of my first box 










No comments:

Post a Comment